With the lack of traditional group runs and competitions, runners & walkers are challenged to log miles in a virtual competition we’re calling the 2020 SOLO EFFORT!
How does this work?
- Sign up & log your miles.
- Post your fastest times to a leaderboard.
- See how fast and how far other Mariners are going.
- Maybe we’ll do some sort of “Awards” if this really takes off. (Who in town really walks the most? And who can clock the fastest mile?)
- How many miles can we log all together this summer? (1000? More?)
- And *eventually* we’ll do some in-person/group activities! 😅
Let’s help keep each other motivated & healthy this summer!